모바일메뉴버튼

고객님들을 편의를 위해 게시판을 마련하였습니다.

게시판

게시판

Best books on debt: Author Patricia Nicol

페이지 정보

작성자 Terrie 작성일23-06-08 11:30 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

Bayern Munich put some pressure on Bundesliga leader Borussia Dortmund by routing Hannover 4-0 on Saturday.

Then, for the ever-increasing ranks of us self-employed, ends with a tax bill. As a month, January really knows how to knock itself out, doesn't it?

It starts skint with a hangover and keeps its head down while testing various privations.

In Amanda Craig's , out in paperback on Thursday: ‘There is no money and the Bredins can't afford to divorce.' In credit-crunch Britain, architect Lottie and journalist Quentin have lost their jobs, while his infidelities have ruptured their marriage.

There they encounter reminders of their inherent privilege — her son Xan spends his year out working on zero-hour contracts at a pie factory, but it's only until he goes to university.

At least they have options, as Lottie's German mother reminds them. Unable to sell their house, yet yoked together by mortgage debt and hannoverladues children, they rent out their London home and downsize to a mysteriously cheap property in Devon.

Serge Gnabry got the third early in the second half, long after the home side had given up hope of getting something from the game.

Michael Esser was Hannover's best player but the unfortunate goalkeeper was unable to prevent Robert Lewandowski from claiming his 10th goal of the season after the hour mark.

Bayern's away victory and helped the six-time defending champions close the gap behind Dortmund to six points ahead of the leader's home game against Werder Bremen later Saturday.

Arjen Robben ruled out until the new year with muscle injury... RB Leipzig 1-1 Rosenborg: Tore Reginiussen's late strike...

Share this article

David Alaba scored the second with a hammer-shot from 20 meters inside the top corner.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Michal Travnik targeted by Newcastle United and Fulham after... 'If I had to choose, I would not change Dembele for Neymar':...

Red Bull Salzburg starlet Erling Haaland 'visited both RB Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund' with his agent Mino Raiola on Wednesday as transfer speculation around the striker intensifies.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

Michal Travnik targeted by Newcastle United and Fulham after... 'If I had to choose, I would not change Dembele for Neymar':... Arjen Robben ruled out until the new year with muscle injury... RB Leipzig 1-1 Rosenborg: Tore Reginiussen's late strike...

Share this article

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

select count(*) as cnt from g5_login where lo_ip = '3.145.108.9'

145 : Table './matna/g5_login' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

error file : /bbs/board.php